Save Transfers are a recurring feature in the Arc The Lad Series. They use a players data from the memory card and transfer save data from a previous entry usually characters or items. The feature is present in every title except for Arc the Lad: Kijin Fukkatsu and Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. The feature is used as a sort of reward for completing the games.
How To Transfer Edit
List of transfer rewards Edit
- The player will keep of their party members levels and items stored in their inventory.
- They can also transfer the unique hidden character Choko if she was unlocked.
The Save transfer is one of the primary features of this game and it used for multiple things.
- Used to transfer monsters for the Monster Arena and training.
- Transfers Characters and Levels in order to use them in the level arena.
- Party members from Arc The Lad II will receive additional levels.
- The player may receive additional treasures
- Unlocks a bonus mini-game with Choko in Greyshinne.
- Bonus Cutscenes